402 Robinson Street
- Lea Fjelstad
- Contact Information : Lea.A.Fjelstad@sendit.nodak.edu
- Hollie Cartwright
- Contact Information : Hollie.Vanberkom@Sendit.Nodak.Edu
- Kristine Field
- Contact Information : Kristine.E.Field@sendit.Nodak.Edu
- Angela Melgaard
- Contact Information : Angela.Melgaard@sendit.Nodak.Edu
- Miranda Neville
- Contact Information : Miranda.Neville@sendit.Nodak.Edu
- April Madsen
- Contact Information : April.Madsen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Lampert
- Contact Information : Ashley.Lampert@sendit.Nodak.Edu
7th Grade- English and Math
- AJ Allard
- Contact Information : Aaron.Allard@sendit.nodak.edu
- Heidi Salvesen
- Contact Information : Heidi.Salvesen@sendit.Nodak.Edu
- Jennie Hesketh
- Contact Information : Jennie.Hesketh@sendit.Nodak.edu
- Susan Baggs
- Contact Information : Susan.Baggs@Sendit.Nodak.Edu
Family Consumer Science
- Fcs Teacher
- Contact Information :
History/ Social Studies
- Taryn Sveet
- Contact Information : Taryn.Sveet@Sendit.Nodak.edu
- Heather Marottek
- Contact Information : Heather.Marottek@Sendit.Nodak.Edu
- Clint Neville
- Contact Information : Clinton.Neville@sendit.Nodak.Edu
- Bob Guderjohn
-Contact information : Bob.Guderjohn@sendit.nodak.edu
- Kaloni Erickson
- Contact Information : Kaloni.Erickson@sendit.Nodak.Edu
This Saturday there will be a dance for all high school students of Grenora and Westby. The dance will be held in the community center on main street of Grenora. It will go from 8:30 until 11:00 P.M Central Time. If you are looking to have a fun time please come out and celebrate the end of the year with a bunch of friends and get ready for summer!
All grades will be final on the 22nd, so be sure to turn in all assignments before then.
Grades K-6 will be going to the Williston ARC for field trip on Thursday May 15th.
all library books are due by Friday, May 16th.
There will be a district track meet at Sidney, and starts at 10:00 AM central time, on Wednesday. Buses leave at 7:30 AM.
just a reminder that the fundraising campaign for Grenora PAPA (Parents After Prom Association) With Schwan’s is still running and will continue through January of 2015. Our organization will receive 5% of all purchase bought through http://www.schwanscares.com/ . You can do this by entering Grenora School PAPA as the campaign name.
Mothers day is approaching and there is still plenty of time to get your mother a present! The kids around the Grenora School have been asked what they plan on getting their moms and they are very thoughtful. Some plan on making breakfast for them in bed, others having been making cards and wood plaques for their mothers in shop class! They’re are kids who said they just want to spend the day with their mom and give her lots of hugs! These are great gifts and will make every mom feel very appreciated! Happy Mothers Day everyone!
The Grenora Public School Board invites the public to participate in a school demographic planning forum in accordance with NDCC 12.1-07-26. This open public meeting will be held on May 13th, 2014 at 7:30 PM in the School Library. At this forum, the school board will discuss and receive public input on how three and five-year demographics may impact academic and extracurricular programs instructional and administrative staffing, facility needs and utilization, district tax levies, and the district’s strategic plan.
"Grenora School District"